Seven short and simple tips that work!! Hope you find them informative and helpful. Rember, beauty is on the inside! – IsabelMissV
- Choosing whole fruits & veggies (like apples and carrots) instead of processed versions.
- Picking whole grains (such as brown rice, quinoa, or millet) instead of processed grains (like white breads).
- Replacing fatty cuts of meat with lean cuts or heart-healthy fish.
- Banishing soda in favor of water, unsweetened tea, or skim milk.
- It’s about NOT giving your body ingredients with names it takes a linguistics degree to pronounce.
- It’s about NOT packing your body with additives that increase the product’s shelf life but not your own.
- It’s about NOT overloading your body with refined sugar that may initially satisfy the sweet tooth but, over time, raise the risk of diabetes
Taken from: 7 Simple Steps to Clean Eating.
Also check out: