- Ever wondered if there exists a makeup look that fits everyone and you can achieve in less than 15 minutes?
- Alguna vez te preguntaste si existe un look de maquillaje que le quede a todos y puedas lograr en menos de 15 minutos?
Well it does exists! I discovered it some years ago and today I’ll share it with you! What you need:
- Black eyeliner and eyeshadow
- Light Concealer
- Liquid foundation or BB Creme
- Colored Pressed Powder
- Blush and if you wish, Bronzer
- A transparent setting powder
- Mascara and eyelash curler
How to achieve it? it’s very simple:
- Start by applying concealer to your under eye circles and eyelid.
- Then, line your waterline with the eyeliner and set it with the eyeshadow. (You can also draw a thin line close to your upper lash line)
- Apply your liquid foundation or BB creme, blend it with a kabuki brush or if you want, with your fingers.
- Set your foundation with you pressed powder, don’t forget your eyelids! A tip: do not apply in areas where you have expression lines or dark circles, the powder will only make that more visible.
- Put on some blush (you can also put on some bronzer).
- Curl your lashes.
- Set everything with the transparent setting powder
- Apply mascara.
And ta daaah! 😄 you’re totally done! Would you like a video demonstration of what you just read? 😄 let me know in the comments!
If you wish to see the look, check out this picture, wich was the first one I shared on instagram this year:
Thank you all for reading me! hope you enjoyed this post! 😉