Aprende la forma correcta de contornear el rostro con esta sencilla imágen! 2 pasos/Learn the way to contour your face with this simple image! 2 steps:
- Identifica la forma de tu rostro/ Identify your face shape
- Sigue la ilustración de la imágen/Follow the illustration in the image
Si tienes dificultad con el primer paso, aquí te comparto este link a un post donde explican como hacerlo con ejemplos/If you’re having any trouble with the first step, here’s the link to a post where they explain it with examples: http://makeupandbeauty.com/face-shape/
To determine your face shape, you will have take these four measurements across your face. Stand in front of a good mirror and take these four measurements on your face, noting down all four of them.
1. Top of Your Cheekbone: Rest the tape on the top of your cheekbones, just past the outer corner of your eye. Take the tape to the same point on the other side of your face in a straight line across the bridge of your nose. Note down this length.
2. Jawline: Put the tape on the jawline of your face near the base of your ear. Run the tape along your jawline up to middle of your chin. This is half your jawline length. Multiple the measurement by two to get your jawline length.
3. Forehead: Plce one end of the tape on one side of the forehead at the widest point halfway between your eyebrow and the hairline. Run the tape in a straight line to the same point on the opposite side of the face. Note this length.
4. Face Length: Starting at the middle of your hairline, run the measuring tape down your face, over your nose, to the tip of your chin. Note down this length.
Now that you have done the measurements, it is time to determine the shape of your face.
Oval Face Shape: If the length of your face (measurement 4) equals one and a half times the width (measurement 1) you have an oval face.
Round Face Shape: If the length of your face is approximately equal to the width of your face, you have a round face.
Oblong Face Shape: You have an oblong face if your face is longer than it is wide. The difference between this face shape and oval face shape is that an oblong face has more length and less width. The forehead, jaw line, and cheekbone are approximately equal in width.
Heart Face Shape: If your forehead and cheekbones are wider and your jawline is narrow you have a heart-shaped face.
Square Face Shape: If the width of your face is as much as its length but your face has a more angular shape than a round face, then you have a square face.
Triangular Face Shape: This face shape has prominent jaw line and narrow cheekbones and temple.